Startup rocket

Leaving a legacy 

Naicam and area

Naicam museum

About us

In 1923 the first floor of the Pioneer School was built with the completion of the second floor in 1928.  This building was later converted into a museum which was officially opened in 1974.  In 1981, the museum was declared a Heritage Property.  Remnants from our past have been collected and donated to commemorate our history.

dress_162
guttormson
latern_547